- Over 100 sales and business awards
- Appointed to The Omaha Planning Board in 2009
- Advisory Board for the University of Nebraska at Omaha Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship, & Franchising.
- Motivational and Inspirational speaker
- Author of 4 books "Selling from the Heart", "Common Sense Selling", 23 Crucial Points, and "Common Sense Selling, Revised Edition"
- Former TV and Radio talk show host
- UNO man of the year in 2000
- UNO Athletics Board of Directors since 1993
Direct line 402-680-8448
Direct line 402-680-8448 • Email: email@example.com Van Deeb is a native of Omaha. After playing football at the University of Nebraska Omaha, he attended a real estate specialty school in Dallas, Texas. Van sold real estate in Dallas for 10 years before moving back home to Omaha to open up DEEB Realty in 1993. Van started his company with just himself out of his basement and grew it to one of the largest Real Estate firms in the Midwest with over 350 agents in only 15 years. Van sold DEEB Realty in January of 2009 and now travels the country inspiring and motivating sales people and business owners to be the best they can be. Among his peers in the Real Estate industry, Van is highly regarded as "The Real Deal." A Few of Vans credentials: